Internet Local Listings (ILL) lured me into a contract claiming to be partner and subcontractor of Google.ILL agent, "Google outsources its local listings." Me, "So your company is a subcontractor of Google?" ILL agent "Yes." They refused to rescind the contract after I pointed out the fraud.
The Google Plus page ILL generated for my MOBILE NOTARY business, contains information that is mostly either wrong and misleading including showing my business closing at noon everyday, even though I'm available 24/7. The Google Maps location icon vector has been placed in an empty field at the edge of town. If you search for "MOBILE NOTARY" instead of just "NOTARY" my business disappears from the map. They were suppose to create a website using Google Certification based SEO, but they've never claimed the domain and I continue to use a free WordPress website I created myself that only shows up on Bing.
Agents assures me that they will send me a link to a dashboard where I can see how my company is ranking as proof of the work they are doing on my behalf, but the link is never sent. On their LinkedIn profile they claim 5000 active accounts however they were not able to provide the names of any business for references.
Now that I've canceled my credit card and I've filed complaints with the FCC and the FTC.I continue to receive marketing calls, however they hang up on me as soon as they realize who I am.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Internet Advertising
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "I Purchased a A/C unit from the above website on 8/18/2011. The unit comes with a 2 yr warranty. All goes well for 1.5 yrs. I am very pleased with..."
- " George Braswell is a horrible man. He cheats companies out of quality product. He cheats his employees out of a good work experience. My significant other currently works there,..."
- "Jenna the Astrologer seems very genuine and caring. She was completely accurate w my readings she gave me for free, for some reason she gave me 3 readings and a..."
- " They paid $10,000 are more of expenses for my automobile which if I did not have a warranty I would had paid all out of pockets, they was their..."
- "I posted a blog post on ISIS-Comesuticals' blog asking about one of their 4 fl oz products that have suddenly been pulled off the market, and I was surprised to..."
- "I purchased leather furnature from Living Spaces with extended warranty. They had no record of extended warranty which I have the paperwork. They claim that since I moved from original..."
- "I first spoke with chat agent Peter. He gave me the part numbers of the LED headlights that supposedly fit my Subaru. I made the purchase and three..."
- " I stopped by the McDonald's located at 3026 N. Hampton Road, I Dallas, TX 75212 to buy something to eat and charge my phone (which was completely dead). Around..."
- "Hello my name is Pamela Kyriakides, our mortgage company made everything so easy and fast i could not believe it. Not one glich or hiccup. Just..."