Internet Local Listings - ILL claims to be a "partner" and "subcontractor" of Google.

23 of 34 Internet Local Listings reviews

Internet Local Listings (ILL) lured me into a contract claiming to be partner and subcontractor of Google.ILL agent, "Google outsources its local listings." Me, "So your company is a subcontractor of Google?" ILL agent "Yes." They refused to rescind the contract after I pointed out the fraud.

The Google Plus page ILL generated for my MOBILE NOTARY business, contains information that is mostly either wrong and misleading including showing my business closing at noon everyday, even though I'm available 24/7. The Google Maps location icon vector has been placed in an empty field at the edge of town. If you search for "MOBILE NOTARY" instead of just "NOTARY" my business disappears from the map. They were suppose to create a website using Google Certification based SEO, but they've never claimed the domain and I continue to use a free WordPress website I created myself that only shows up on Bing.

Agents assures me that they will send me a link to a dashboard where I can see how my company is ranking as proof of the work they are doing on my behalf, but the link is never sent. On their LinkedIn profile they claim 5000 active accounts however they were not able to provide the names of any business for references.

Now that I've canceled my credit card and I've filed complaints with the FCC and the FTC.I continue to receive marketing calls, however they hang up on me as soon as they realize who I am.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
23 of 34 Internet Local Listings reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Internet Local Listings. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Internet Local Listings.
Filing a new complaint about
×