Internet Local Listings - ILL claims to be a "partner" and "subcontractor" of Google.
Internet Local Listings (ILL) lured me into a contract claiming to be partner and subcontractor of Google.ILL agent, "Google outsources its local listings." Me, "So your company is a subcontractor of Google?" ILL agent "Yes." They refused to rescind the contract after I pointed out the fraud.
The Google Plus page ILL generated for my MOBILE NOTARY business, contains information that is mostly either wrong and misleading including showing my business closing at noon everyday, even though I'm available 24/7. The Google Maps location icon vector has been placed in an empty field at the edge of town. If you search for "MOBILE NOTARY" instead of just "NOTARY" my business disappears from the map. They were suppose to create a website using Google Certification based SEO, but they've never claimed the domain and I continue to use a free WordPress website I created myself that only shows up on Bing.
Agents assures me that they will send me a link to a dashboard where I can see how my company is ranking as proof of the work they are doing on my behalf, but the link is never sent. On their LinkedIn profile they claim 5000 active accounts however they were not able to provide the names of any business for references.
Now that I've canceled my credit card and I've filed complaints with the FCC and the FTC.I continue to receive marketing calls, however they hang up on me as soon as they realize who I am.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Internet Advertising
- Review category
- Professional Services
You May Also Like
- "Hired Mr. Dufresne to paint my condo and the paint job was very poor, and he got paint all over my woodwork. When I contacted him to ask for my..."
- "I had a bad experience with a roofer that they have listed on their site. This is ARH Roof Repair out of Thornton, Colorado. The owner, Rick, smeared..."
- "I had an agreement with Plastic resource group(PRG), to build a prototype for me. The first phase of his bid was for $10,050.00 and a time frame of 20 business..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "Ordered three jackets from rosegal.com and two were delivered, still waiting on the third. The quality is mind-blowingly horrible, and the fabric is atrocious. The jackets even SMELL carcinogenic. The..."
- "My wife and I recently paid $5,000 in cash to Marlena Martin and she promised my wife a title. However someone else was crowned. My wife and I tried to..."
- "So, I send my 2 balikbayan boxes on August 20th expecting to be in the Philippines around the first week of October. Instead LBC decided to keep my box sitting..."