DO NOT TRUST THIS COMPANY! Their sole purpose for existing is to take your money by any means necessary. They do not care about you or your business.

They misrepresented themselves and their intentions from the very first phone call through until the end when I cancelled my service with them.

They were supposed to do SEO optimization for my existing website and instead they built a website that looks like it was built as an elementary school project. On top of that, the only "leads" or calls I received from this website were from their own robocall center trying to sell me more products/services.

I believe that they have actually been a detriment to my company rather than any help at all because now when you do a google search for my company, their "website" that they built foe me comes up instead of my existing website which my customers are familiar with.

As many corporations have proven, brand recognition goes a long way and when customers see that you have changed your brand, it makes them think that your company has changed as well. This makes the average person think that your company may not be around if they need to contact you in the future. Therefor, they simply move on and then you've lost a reliable customer.

So in closing, I repeat, do not do business with Internet Local Listings.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any) as the author lost $400. This person is overall dissatisfied with Internet Local Listings. The most disappointing about internet local listings search engine optimization service at Internet Local Listings was business practices, misrepresentation of their intentions and internet local listings Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Internet Local Listings.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Advertising category for more informed decision or compare Internet Local Listings to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Internet Local Listings?

Comments